Cadaverize guitar teaser for the upcoming album!

The Unavoidable

jättebög
May 27, 2008
Umeå, Sweden

Yeah rockers! This if from our new album "Dominate In Carnage", which will be coming out this winter. We recorded this album over the last few months, and I am currently mixing it in my studio. We shot alot of footage that will be made into a making-of kinda thing, but for now enjoy this clip from the guitar overdub session! :headbang:

Pics are up on: http://cadaverize.com/media/gallery-2/recordings/

Also, if you dig this then make sure to check us out on Facebook!

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked 'em out now, and they even have a song called Zombiefication, which was what I was going to call the (right now) untitled song on the new album. Shit :lol:

Thanks a fuck-ton guys! I'm currently in the process of recording vocals, but it's hard to balance a full time job with recording especially if you want to avoid rushing things. Also I have to take it a bit slower, since I don't have the calluses in my throat to keep me going for long periods of time (I've been living away from the city for a while and unable to reherse properly with the guys).

Anyway, this shit will kick all kinds of ass. You know what, I've had a few brews and I'm feeling a bit frisky! Here is the tracklist for the album, "Dominate In Carnage"

1. Carnal Domination
2. Digested Alive
3. Cemetery Orgy
4. Gargled Screams
5. Dead Dimensions

The lyrics for these tunes are fucking killer, I've spent alot of time on 'em. See if I can't share some with you later