Caleb Shomo form Attack Attack!

Actually what didn't you like on AA?
IMO they're good enough.

You know, you have something to take from any genre/band that you listen out there.

Haha, so attack attack had auto tune parts, everyone on the forum complained.
next album they drop the auto tune but everyone still complained because we know Johnny wasnt a good singer.
for their upcoming album the new (although already in the band) vocalist can actually sing and isnt as bad as majority of the shit in this market and everyone is still complaining and giving him shit. Kinda funny

(from a vocal point of view on AA, not musically)

Haha, so attack attack had auto tune parts, everyone on the forum complained.
next album they drop the auto tune but everyone still complained because we know Johnny wasnt a good singer.
for their upcoming album the new (although already in the band) vocalist can actually sing and isnt as bad as majority of the shit in this market and everyone is still complaining and giving him shit. Kinda funny

(from a vocal point of view on AA, not musically)

IMO no one would shit on the band if their music was at least decent. The good music will make up for the not so easy on the ears vox. In AA's case, the over the top europop autotuned vox are the shitty icing on the shit cake, excuse my french.

IMO no one would shit on the band if their music was at least decent. The good music will make up for the not so easy on the ears vox. In AA's case, the over the top europop autotuned vox are the shitty icing on the shit cake, excuse my french.

I really dont understand your response concerning the AT part?

I actually commented on your post concerning people's impossibility to be pleased with vocals, I even quoted it. On the subject of AT, I think it's a great correctional tool that sounds mildly to severely retarded when used as an instrument, which is the trend nowdays. I can't really back this up as an actual statement, it's just how it feels to me.

But what my post said is they dropped the auto tune affect and then moved on with what I wanted to say.
then you brought it back auto tune into the convo.
Have you listened the last AA! album?

vocalist can actually sing and isnt as bad as majority of the shit in this market

Only part I don't agree with.
Sure he can sing okay.
But the only reason most of the other people in AA! style music can't is being they try and smash their voice as hard as they fucking can.
I'm sure most of them would sound pretty damn decent if they actually knew there was such thing as finesse in the art of singing(which most of them clearly do NOT grasp)

Dudes an okay singer.

Never heard of Dallas Green honestly.
And the new AA! album sounds tuned, but this time not used as an effect like the first album.
But I don't know if it actually is, just kind of skeptical since the autoune on the first album covered up his lack of singing ability

Never heard of Dallas Green honestly.
And the new AA! album sounds tuned, but this time not used as an effect like the first album.
But I don't know if it actually is, just kind of skeptical since the autoune on the first album covered up his lack of singing ability

Educate your self and youtube him now.....Eric Clapton of our time in IMO