CALIGULA'S HORSE: Bloom

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
CALIGULA'S HORSE REVEAL BLOOM ALBUM DETAILS; VIDEO MESSAGE, ALBUM TRAILER POSTED

"...Brisbane, Australia’s Caligula's Horse have announced the release of their third record, Bloom, through InsideOutMusic on October 16th in Europe, and October 30th in North America.

The band have posted a special video message, telling you a little bit about the album and introducing the band..."

caligulaalbum.jpg

Trailer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Should've posted that trailer weeks ago when I first saw it, oops. Their last album was quite solid. Hopefully this one delivers in the same way.

Beyond excited for this.
I don't know what is in that Australian water but there is an excess of excellence coming out of there. I need to see Jim Grey perform live :yell:!

First video from their new album was released today:

A fellow ProgPower friend (not on the forums) turned me on to these guys a couple of months ago. I'll be ordering this album ASAP!

Nice to see there are more progressive metal bands out of Australia! Not that we had any doubt! Another ProgPower worthy band! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a fantastic song and another great band I discovered on this forum. Can't wait till Glenn gets them one day. ;)