calling all retro-80's/90's dudes..

schust

Oct 24, 2007
soundcloud.com
i think i've finally finished mixing nine songs and hoping to send them off to be mastered this weekend. i've posted a few here over the last 6-8 months while mixing and just wondering if i could borrow a few more ears to make sure things are in the ballpark level-wise.

the genre is 80's/90s hard rock/metal. there is a limiter on the master accounting for the levels - which of course will be taken off when sent.

i know this music isn't going to win a grammy - and i'll be up front the guitars could be a lot better - blah, blah, blah - but unfortunately they are what they are. i'm hoping the music as whole speaks for itself.

anyway, there are 9 tunes. all posted. listen to 1, 9 or whatever. any comments would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance.

http://www.soundclick.com/markschuster

btw - the excellent artwork for this cd (my avatar and on the soundclick page) was done by our very own "The Broodwich"!

apparently soundclick wasn't kidding when they say '10mb limit' on the files... lol.. it appears they truncated most. i'll try to correct, but in the meantime - i think there's enough there (3mins +) to give you a good taste of what's going on... sorry.

im a sucker for this kind of music luv it man great job:kickass:---details on drums-guitars would be cool...

thanks! drums were a pearl kit with blended samples on the snare/kicks/toms. guitars were, like mentioned above, hosed. recorded podxt (w/ cab), but i stuck soloC and a cab impulse on em anyway. very naughty, i know - but they sucked that bad. won't make that mistake on the next project. you can bank on it!

sweet vocals mate!

could you post the picture of your artwork in full size? I'd like to see it!

cheers

sweet vocals mate!

could you post the picture of your artwork in full size? I'd like to see it!

cheers

thanks!

here ya go.

Cover_With_Text_Quarter_Size.jpg

full size version