Calling Karsten to the forum................

Fingers

Jan 9, 2003
West Sussex
Visit site
Karsten,

I hope you are well?

In your review of the SAXON gig @ Filharmonie Filderstadt/Germany 26-09-2004
you mentioned there may be a gig to be confirmed in Mallorca? Do you know any more?

Fingers

Hi there,

since I got to know Ulli (soundman) pretty well over the years, we talk about a lot of things before, during and after a Saxon show..

One of the topics was that Saxon might play a show in Mallorca anytime soon...They are in negotiations with some promotors to set up a show in Mallorca this year but up to now the spanish part didn't come through in sending the cash upfront.Since Saxon had to cancel 4 scheduled spanish dates earlier this year in the summer due to financial problems of spanish promoters, they will not announce the date before the deal is fixed and that means before Saxon has the money they are promised for the Mallorca show.

The way I understood all this, this spanish show was supposed to happen somewhen after the last show on this leg in Paris (november 14th)...

Sorry, but that's all I know...

Btw...would you consider this Mallorca show a UK date due to the many british tourists in Mallorca or is this a german date for the same reasons?? :)

Karsten thanks for the info.

Yeah your right it would be a home from home for the Germans and Brits alike.

But hey if you guys have your towels on the sun loungers first fair enough you had the insider information :)