CalProg 2007 Live CD!

PapaJimH

Jan 31, 2004
http://www.calprog.com/calprog_2007_the_authorized_boot.htm

I wanted to let you all know that we have finished mixing and mastering "CalProg 2007 - The Authorized Bootleg" Featuring live recordings of Puppet Show, Spiraling, Frogg Cafe and The Rudess / Morgenstein Project. We are very proud of how it turned out and are excited to be able to bring you the best sound quality yet on our annual release. Highlights include a 16 minute epic from Puppet Show, and stunning classic prog covers (a CalProg tradition) of Spiraling doing Tempus Fugit (Yes), Frogg Cafe doing Red (King Crimson) and Jorden Rudess' spellbinding medley (Soon/And You and I/Ripples/Supper's Ready) rendered for classical piano. If you weren't able to attend what has been called "Musically the strongest CalProg so far", this is your chance to experience the magic of the live performances. If you were there, this is a memento you can't miss!

I strongly urge you to listen to the 9 minute sample posted on the website to get a taste. Remember, all proceeds go into the CalProg war chest to support our continuing efforts to bring the best prog music to the intimate theater setting at our Whittier venue.

Thanks for your continuing support,

Jim @ CalProg