Cameras and gold badge lanyards....

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
For those of you that plan on wearing the gold badge and a camera around your neck..... be warned !! Don't be a Bryant ! Last year, while wrestling with my camera to get it off my neck to get a picture with Urban Breed, I somehow pulled off my gold badge from around my neck and lost it. In other words, be very careful if you decide to wear both around your neck. If you are a numbskull like me, just stick the GB in your wallet/purse etc. I know I don't have enough sense to think about the GB everytime I want to snap a pix.

Bryant

Bryant said:
For those of you that plan on wearing the gold badge and a camera around your neck..... be warned !! Don't be a Bryant ! Last year, while wrestling with my camera to get it off my neck to get a picture with Urban Breed, I somehow pulled off my gold badge from around my neck and lost it. In other words, be very careful if you decide to wear both around your neck. If you are a numbskull like me, just stick the GB in your wallet/purse etc. I know I don't have enough sense to think about the GB everytime I want to snap a pix.

Bryant

Do what I did. Tuck the GB under your shirt, camera in pocket if its small enough. I went out and purchased a smaller digital camera just for PP cos I got tired of lugging around the big one. Now there's smaller ones out there and I want one of those.

Creeps said:
Do what I did. Tuck the GB under your shirt, camera in pocket if its small enough. I went out and purchased a smaller digital camera just for PP cos I got tired of lugging around the big one. Now there's smaller ones out there and I want one of those.

That might work...... but.....1) I only have a 35mm "size" camera and am way too cheap to buy a smaller one just for Prog Power. 2) I lost my GB last year somewhere between band 2 and 3. I was reasonably sober at that time. Even if I do put it inside my shirt, by the end of the night after enough liquid stupid, I still may manage to pull it out of my shirt. I think tucked away in the wallet is best for me.

Bryant