Campbell review

Just ordered this based on your review. So it had better be good. :D My wife is into the Blues a fair bit and Viv has always been one of my favorites. Should be interesting. Thanks for the heads up! :headbang:

Wheezer said:
Just ordered this based on your review. So it had better be good. :D My wife is into the Blues a fair bit and Viv has always been one of my favorites. Should be interesting. Thanks for the heads up! :headbang:

It will blow the head off anything you've heard this year in the genre, with the exception of the Buddy Guy disc....

sixxswine said:
It will blow the head off anything you've heard this year in the genre, with the exception of the Buddy Guy disc....

I freakin' *knew* I was forgetting something when I placed that order this morning and now I know what it was -- the Buddy Guy. Ain't it sweet when you can edit an order though? That BG disc will arrive the same time as the Campbell disc! Thanks again man.

Wheezer said:
I freakin' *knew* I was forgetting something when I placed that order this morning and now I know what it was -- the Buddy Guy. Ain't it sweet when you can edit an order though? That BG disc will arrive the same time as the Campbell disc! Thanks again man.

If you get a chance to check out the Les Paul disc and the B.B. King record do so...
There's people Darryl Hall, Sherly Crow, on there but there's some really good shit on there....

sixxswine said:
If you get a chance to check out the Les Paul disc and the B.B. King record do so...
There's people Darryl Hall, Sherly Crow, on there but there's some really good shit on there....

I'll prolly be picking those up too. I've kinda busted the budget on CDs this month so they'll have to wait for a bit. :erk: I told my wife about the Buddy Guy disc and let's just say I earned a coupla brownie points. :D

Wheezer said:
I'll prolly be picking those up too. I've kinda busted the budget on CDs this month so they'll have to wait for a bit. :erk: I told my wife about the Buddy Guy disc and let's just say I earned a coupla brownie points. :D

Cool. I don't know if you were into Sweat Tea, his last "electric" record?
That one was dark, heavy at times....