Heavy Hitters

Nice review Sixxi, I have it on my soon-to-get list. I had DiAnno singing some Nazareth songs in a tribute so I know he can do it, as for Ripper his rendition of 'Mr. Crowley' with Yngwie Malmsteen kick ass, so I know he can pull 'War Pigs' alright.

A quickie:

'All Shook Up' = boring
'Blood Of The Sun' = boring
'Doctor Doctor' = excellent, very neat vocals
'War Pigs' = very interesting version, awsome vocals
'I'm Not Talking' = nice
'Money' = good version, vocals are so-so
'Out In The Fields' = AHHHH. Shit they mismatch the track, this is 'I Don't Live Today' very in the spirit of Hendrix, good vocals
'Hair Of The Dog' = the intro is too polished, but the version is fine and the vocals render justice indeed, the chorus is baaaaad
'I Don't Live Today'= AHHHH(2), Oh yes this is 'Out In The Fields', great version
'Politician' = boring

Kind of dissapointed, another of those albums I should had heard before purchase. But I can use some songs for filling tapes as always :D

Wyvern said:
A quickie:

'All Shook Up' = boring
'Blood Of The Sun' = boring
'Doctor Doctor' = excellent, very neat vocals
'War Pigs' = very interesting version, awsome vocals
'I'm Not Talking' = nice
'Money' = good version, vocals are so-so
'Out In The Fields' = AHHHH. Shit they mismatch the track, this is 'I Don't Live Today' very in the spirit of Hendrix, good vocals
'Hair Of The Dog' = the intro is too polished, but the version is fine and the vocals render justice indeed, the chorus is baaaaad
'I Don't Live Today'= AHHHH(2), Oh yes this is 'Out In The Fields', great version
'Politician' = boring

Kind of dissapointed, another of those albums I should had heard before purchase. But I can use some songs for filling tapes as always :D

I was wondering what you'd think of Money...