Can a Hot Chick be too Tan?

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Theoretical question for you non-homosexuals out there: can a good looking girl be too tanned?

We got a smokin' new chick at my workplace. She has it all: long blonde hair, nice rack, good clothes and parfum, and all that keen shit.

That is, she was smokin, but now she's fuckin burnt toast. Too many trips to the tanning salon if you ask me. She's like a Snicker's bar with a goddamned wig on.

She looks too dark and too fake-ass now. I can't even fantasize about doin her.

Jurched

fabian_from_hell said:
yeah, i don´t like that too
but it´s better than too white chicks.....

I hate those fake tanning booth tans. It also says how vain the chick is, which can lead to a condition known as...bitch. If she's hot and loose, then it's all good, and who gives a shit about a tan.

I love milky white chicks with dark hair and blue eyes....sometimes referred to as Black Irish.

That fake tan that makes bitches orange. yuck. I like dark Sicilian broads. Not my pals like but nice color .Remember I'm Sicilian so keep the comparison to my pals to yourselves ya bastids.

gaschamber said:
damn right they can...i like aryan pastie blonde girls.

word!

Blonde girls that tan WAY to much look stupid, like that old lady from "Something About Mary" Burnettes on the other hand..while tanning to much is still stupid and unattractive can get away with it better because then they look "exotic"

Wait till she's a bit older, she'll have skin like leather, and maybe look a little like Eddie off the first Iron Maiden LP cover. I don't mind a natural tan, from a girl working hard out in the open air (hmmmmm, stable girls, yummy)but fake tan is just ridiculous. Who in their right mind wants to fuck someone who looks like an Oompah Loompah? (the real ones, not the re-make type!!)

Give me nice olive skinned dark-haired chicks, or blue skinned death-warmed up blondes or redheads. Um, or anything in between, really. Just not ones that try to be something that they physically aren't to begin with.

TheAssMaster said:
Wait till she's a bit older, she'll have skin like leather, and maybe look a little like Eddie off the first Iron Maiden LP cover. I don't mind a natural tan, from a girl working hard out in the open air (hmmmmm, stable girls, yummy)but fake tan is just ridiculous. Who in their right mind wants to fuck someone who looks like an Oompah Loompah? (the real ones, not the re-make type!!)

Give me nice olive skinned dark-haired chicks, or blue skinned death-warmed up blondes or redheads. Um, or anything in between, really. Just not ones that try to be something that they physically aren't to begin with.

Stable girls?...ah, a healthy tan, and the stench of horse manure...what could be more arousing?

Tan...not tan...why be picky?...it's not like they tan their labia...and even if they did, who cares, as long as it's not crispy.:lol:

*keeps quiet, since she's currently a redhead with a light, spa-induced tan*

OMG a soulless ginger!! GET HER!! REdhead with a tan, thats ...odd. My ex wife was a redhead and she only turned lobster red.

SueNC said:
*keeps quiet, since she's currently a redhead with a light, spa-induced tan*

Evil Dead said:
OMG a soulless ginger!! GET HER!! REdhead with a tan, thats ...odd. My ex wife was a redhead and she only turned lobster red.

Damn ginger kids.

Yeah... a redhead with a tan...isn't that a mutation of some sort?

Sorry, Sue...no offense...Ha!:lol:

schenkadere said:
Damn ginger kids.

Yeah... a redhead with a tan...isn't that a mutation of some sort?

Sorry, Sue...no offense...Ha!:lol:

heh... well, actually, it IS sort of a mutation.
i've got my father's complexion, that allows for me to tan easily and my mom's red... currently.
sometimes i'm a blonde. depends on my mood. :lol:

DAYWALKER! DAYWALKER!!!

The problem with tanning booth bitches is they never know when to quit.

Its not enough to have a sexy, light tan that reminds one of a fresh day at the beach. Oh no. We gotta UV our asses Hiroshima-style, make sure we look like something that might slink out of an extraterrestrial saucer.

Kinda like Angelina Jolie with her over-inflated michellin tyre lips. I'm like: "Wayyyy too much collagen injections, you brainless whore!"

Clearly its a majour psychological disorder, like anorexia, when those bitches look in a mirror, see a skeletal death camp inmate staring back at them with sunken, lifeless eyesockets, and say "God, I'm fat!"

So it is with tanning.

Oh damn, she just walked by here. I'm afraid that orange hairball's gonna be attacked by hundreds of starving rabbits one of these days.

Jurched

Jurched said:
Kinda like Angelina Jolie with her over-inflated michellin tyre lips. I'm like: "Wayyyy too much collagen injections, you brainless whore!"

Jurched

I have always wondered if those lips are real. I think they look weird but most women I´ve talked to want a pair of those blimp-lips! :erk: