Can a Hot Chick be too Tan?

Jurched said:
DAYWALKER! DAYWALKER!!!

The problem with tanning booth bitches is they never know when to quit.

Its not enough to have a sexy, light tan that reminds one of a fresh day at the beach. Oh no. We gotta UV our asses Hiroshima-style, make sure we look like something that might slink out of an extraterrestrial saucer.

Kinda like Angelina Jolie with her over-inflated michellin tyre lips. I'm like: "Wayyyy too much collagen injections, you brainless whore!"

Clearly its a majour psychological disorder, like anorexia, when those bitches look in a mirror, see a skeletal death camp inmate staring back at them with sunken, lifeless eyesockets, and say "God, I'm fat!"

So it is with tanning.

Oh damn, she just walked by here. I'm afraid that orange hairball's gonna be attacked by hundreds of starving rabbits one of these days.

Jurched

Had an ex that would goto the tanning salon twice a day--different ones because each place would only allow 1 visit per day. She was pretty hot though

Jurched said:
DAYWALKER! DAYWALKER!!!

The problem with tanning booth bitches is they never know when to quit.

Its not enough to have a sexy, light tan that reminds one of a fresh day at the beach. Oh no. We gotta UV our asses Hiroshima-style, make sure we look like something that might slink out of an extraterrestrial saucer.

Kinda like Angelina Jolie with her over-inflated michellin tyre lips. I'm like: "Wayyyy too much collagen injections, you brainless whore!"

Clearly its a majour psychological disorder, like anorexia, when those bitches look in a mirror, see a skeletal death camp inmate staring back at them with sunken, lifeless eyesockets, and say "God, I'm fat!"

So it is with tanning.

Oh damn, she just walked by here. I'm afraid that orange hairball's gonna be attacked by hundreds of starving rabbits one of these days.

Jurched

if she's 'orange' then it sounds like she's not actually 'tanning,' but getting that spray-on tan.
it has a tendency to make you kinda orange-y.

I don't mind chicks who do the fake tan, but dudes who do it are complete homos. I went to get a $7 haircut at a barber/tanning salon. A douch bag college boy was checking out for his spring break tan. I could tell he was embarrassed, he wouldnt make eye contact with me even though he could clearly hear me laughing at him.

Salvatore said:
I don't mind chicks who do the fake tan, but dudes who do it are complete homos. I went to get a $7 haircut at a barber/tanning salon. A douch bag college boy was checking out for his spring break tan. I could tell he was embarrassed, he wouldnt make eye contact with me even though he could clearly hear me laughing at him.

All the guys I work out with in the gym shave all their hair and use spray on tan etc..its funny. I tell em for guy who wanna be all macho they sure act like big time fags.

Nothing wrong with a healthy glow but Im not into the sunburnt english tourist look. In 20 years time they will all look like a cross between an iguana and a leather recliner.

Don't I know it! My childhood was spent eyeing the next door blonde tanning herself. At six years old, I knew the definition of "killer bod." Saw her twenty years later in the supermarket.

HOLY SHIT!

Looked a bit like that toxic melting guy at end of Robocop, the one who splashes all over Clarence's windshield! And still tanned.

Since then, I've taken the opportunity to troll the beaches at 2 pm, acknowledging the various babes sunning themselves.

"Very nice, ladies. Very nice! ...but wait ten years!"

It's not a way to hook up with them, but I feel its my responsibility ever since I witnessed first-hand the horrific disfigurement that comes from years of making oneself sensually hot and sexy for the moment.

...I wonder what sort of cancers that spray-on shit will cause for those who apply it daily?

Jurched

Jurched said:
Don't I know it! My childhood was spent eyeing the next door blonde tanning herself. At six years old, I knew the definition of "killer bod." Saw her twenty years later in the supermarket.

HOLY SHIT!

Looked a bit like that toxic melting guy at end of Robocop, the one who splashes all over Clarence's windshield! And still tanned.

Since then, I've taken the opportunity to troll the beaches at 2 pm, acknowledging the various babes sunning themselves.

"Very nice, ladies. Very nice! ...but wait ten years!"

It's not a way to hook up with them, but I feel its my responsibility ever since I witnessed first-hand the horrific disfigurement that comes from years of making oneself sensually hot and sexy for the moment.

...I wonder what sort of cancers that spray-on shit will cause for those who apply it daily?

Jurched

I'll bet you still went home and spanked one off to the old prune...after putting the milk away.:lol:

bobo'c said:
That fake tan that makes bitches orange. yuck. I like dark Sicilian broads. Not my pals like but nice color .Remember I'm Sicilian so keep the comparison to my pals to yourselves ya bastids.

the reason you dont like them is because as a sicilian you were spawned by them...:heh:

you better face up to your heritage.

dont you just love Dennis Hopper in that scene??

Yes you fuck. Great fucking scene. What was that True Romance? Hopper is the man.If you mention the African thing again I'll have your legs broke.:)

bobo'c said:
Yes you fuck. Great fucking scene. What was that True Romance? Hopper is the man.If you mention the African thing again I'll have your legs broke.:)

:heh: yeah it was True Romance, although Walken was just as good in the scene.

although i think you should be more concerned with Hopper and who actually wrote that scene...:p

hahaha it sounds like a paint color, right next to dog dick red.

"gee honey, i think this light my pals would look great in the family room"
Yes you can find this colour between Terracota and Burnt Sienna