Can anyone help me out...

T_man357

Locked & Loaded
Jan 7, 2004
U.S.A.
web.archive.org
Van Halen tickets for the Boston Garden show Oct 30th go onsale tomorrow at 10AM.. My best friend asked me to secure two for him and his wife.. Does anyone know if there's going to be a pre sale today and if so what the password for Boston will be?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.... Thanks

T

I cant help you there , but the only thing i can say is dont make the same mistake i did..

and this is what i did......

i got up last saturday to get online and inline for tickets to the Philadelphia show .
so im up early, i got my coffee, i sit down at the computer ....log on and wait for 11 am ....the usual time that they go on sale.

11 rolls around and nothing.....hmm....refresh page....nothing...so now i wondeing if i got the day right....check calender ....yup saturday...ok.....go back and continue to refresh the page after 5 minutes for about 2 1/2 hours.....nothing .:mad:

so now im pissed off...i call a friend and ask him what the deal is and did he get tickets..

he says yea.:Smug: .didnt you get any?...NO!

then i found out why....:rolleyes:

DUMBASS ME....was on ticketmaster site looking for them..
turns out that ticketmaster isnt handling the Van halen shows..its another ticket vendor.:ill:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEE!!!!##@#@#@#!!!

so i finally went on there site and the best i can find is 150$ nose bleeds and obstructed veiws .
#@@#@##!!!!:erk:

so im waiting till madison square garden show and will go to NYC to see them instead....this time i will not be denied.