can anyone tell me where i can find opeth shirts for sale online?

McG

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2001
Visit site
i've seen a few on ebay from time to time, but that's pretty unpredictable. does anybody know of a site where on can purchase opeth shirts? it would be particularly nice if one could actually view a picture of the shirt before one purchases it, instead of just reading a stupid little blurb of text about it.

i really appreciate the help. i'm also interested in any places that sell metal shirts in general.

thanks fellas.

Originally posted by NightFlier
Can anyone make out what is on the Opeth Orchid long sleeve at Seasons of Mist?

Front: Small Opeth logo with orchid cover
Back: Opeth logo and "ORCHID"
Sleeves: Small Opeth logo all over

well.. that's what I can see there.. but I'm sure you could do it :)

Originally posted by TheMindzI

Front: Small Opeth logo with orchid cover
Back: Opeth logo and "ORCHID"
Sleeves: Small Opeth logo all over

Thanks. That's what I thought they might be. I think that's a little over-exaggerating on the little Opeth's there.:loco:

Originally posted by godisanathiest
Can you? Which ones?

Yeah, I know I e-mailed them a while back shortly after the ones I was looking at went offline. I think you can get all of them. He told me that they just went off because they didn't have any more of those, and the record company is sometimes unpredictable.

They should have all of the shirts from before. Long sleeve and short sleeves of MAYH, Still Life, Orchid, and BWP. They also had a few hooded sweatshirts, I know Still Life for sure.

Just send them an e-mail and ask what they can get and if they are the same prices as before. I need to get a few things from them. I am wondering why they are so cheap. They come from the record company so I guess they are good. I definitely want to some, and I want the Morningrise one that Life showed. I'll be glad when I hear from him. :confused: