Can someone help me?

Prisonman

New Metal Member
Aug 24, 2005
Hi there people! ive got one question for you!

yesterday i bought new dark tranquillity''s character( great album) and i also bought damage done. My problem comes when i hear the damage done album and songs 1(final resistance) and 11(white noise/black silence) dont finish properly, it seems like they are cut. :ill:

Is it ok? or is it a mistake from the cd? If the cd is not ok....how could i get a good copy from this album?

Thank you!!! Keep :headbang: !!!!

There are versions of the album where those songs are cut short for like 5 seconds or so. It's a mistake on the cd, though I dont know how many of those cd's were produced. Might have been quite a few, cause my friend owns one where the ends are cut short, too.

this is what the dt page said at the time:

"Newsflash / 2002-07-24

IMPORTANT!!!

As some of you have noticed, some copies of the new album feature the added annoyance of track 1 and 11 ending a couple of seconds too early. We (and Century media too, for that matter) are as frustrated and annoyed by this as those of you who've been unfortunate enough to buy one of the faulty copies.

Century media offer to replace damaged albums - more info in their official statement below:

Regretfully we discovered and must announce that a number of the new Dark Tranquillity CD, "Damage Done", were discovered to be contain a minor defect on the audio portion of the discs. If you happened to receive a defective disc, please send an e-mail to the following address: service@centurymedia.de
You will get a return mail containing further details. "

with some luck it's still the same routine...

Thank you so much man!!! its good to know now that this is a mistake from the cd and of the production, but now that i know that....what can i do to have a proper copy?

Maybe contact with century media or something?

Dunno what to do!!!!!

Anyway thanks so much for your help!!!!! :wave: :headbang:

Thank you so much for your help people!!!!

It would be great to have a good copy of the album, because I love it and it's been not cheap. Im from Gran Canaria and music albums here are so expensive.

This Damage Done copy costed 18€ and if I pay all this money for an album from a band that I think is fuckin awesome, I would like to hear the album in it's entirety without problems.

Thank you so much again people!!! well keep talking about another things!!!!

PS: Ive sent a mail to services@centurymedia.de

lets see what do they say!!!!!!!!

:wave: :headbang:

Wow, your english is pretty damn good for a gran canarian! I'm coming there in a month or two :p
18€ isn't that much for a CD, they cost that much everywhere i think. but anyway, i hope you do get the proper copy of Damage Done :) good luck!

Thank you so much!!!! as far as my english concerns i try to do the best i can, i like to post in english spoken forums just to improve!!!! I hope to get the proper copy of Damage Done since i heard Dark tranquillity are going to play in Gran Canaria the first of October!!!!!!!!

We'll keep in touch!!!!!!

See yaaaaaa!!!!! :wave: :headbang: