Can someone scan the backcover of Ondskapt - Draco sit mihi dux for me?

Tranquillian

Svartmetallist
Oct 10, 2001
I got this album as a bonus for one of my orders, with booklet, but no backcover. I'd be really grateful if someone could scan it in high quality for me.

Hm, do you know if he partictipated on the recording of Dödens Evangelium? Very good news anyway, it can only mean that Ondskapt willbecome even better in the future.

spaffe said:
Hm, do you know if he partictipated on the recording of Dödens Evangelium? Very good news anyway, it can only mean that Ondskapt willbecome even better in the future.
I was told he had no role in "Dödens Evangelium."

fotmbm said:
When the fuck will I be able to purchase that album?

By the end of this year if everything goes as planned according to the producer who posted it somewhere on helgon.net. He seemed pretty pesimistic that everything would work ot though :|

spaffe said:
By the end of this year if everything goes as planned according to the producer who posted it somewhere on helgon.net. He seemed pretty pesimistic that everything would work ot though :|
har ahr you use helgon.net. Anyway, good. Through which label?

The same guy who said that about Ondskapt claimed that Selbstmord had indeed seized to be. It seems pretty strange that he would say so if it wasn't true; beeing the producer of the new Ondskapt album. But I guess we will all know for sure pretty soon.

Selbstmord has closed down, Kvarforth ended it along with Shining. He's got something new going on though that I can't remember the name of and some bands followed there, but I don't think Ondskapt are among those.

Thanks, not to be an asshole but could you do it again and this time include the small sidepanels with the album label on it?
Thanks!