Help me make a REALLY hard decision on what cd to pick...

Well that was matter-of-fact. :tickled:

'slike, what the fuck is FMP so I can know not to order from them. I hate pain in ze arse distros. When some Swedish dude sitting in his basement dealing in cash only is extremely reliable, there's no damn excuse.

Except that Swedish dude is laughing at our weak dollar and at the fact we're paying $20 for a CD.

I didn't have near the trouble with FMP, but I will not order from them again.

I must have missed something with Doomcifer's original FMP order, but my order for Velvet Cacoon went fine. I know it took a week longer than expected but I'd put that down to the busy xmas period. Otherwise, no worries. Still, after all this shit here, I'll steer clear...

J. said:
Except that Swedish dude is laughing at our weak dollar and at the fact we're paying $20 for a CD.
Nope, that doesn't help him at all, quite the opposite... It's only good for those of us who buy stuff from there, this is very obvious so I won't explain any more. Unless the dollar skyrockets of course and he has millions lying around.

JayKeeley said:
4 more years. :loco:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.DIE RULES DIE DIE DIE DIE I HATE YOU RULDS