Can Tom Kiefer still sing?

ICEDEARTHFAN

IN MEMORY.....
Sep 24, 2008
Northeast Alabama
I'm thinking about trying to go to a Cinderella show pretty soon.But I was wondering if anyone has heard Tom lately? I know he has had some throat surgeries in the past,but can he still sound like the old Tom on Night Songs and Long Cold Winter?

Could he ever?
Cinderella were one of my favs from the 80s and I still like them a lot. One of the best live bands I have ever seen. But the vocals were never really good, still they worked.

I don't know if he ever could or not.I've never seen them live.It may be like Stephen Pearcy where it sounds good on cd but sucks live.That's why I'm asking for opinions.

I saw them a few years ago with Poison and his voice was terrible, he couldn't hit any notes and it was monotone at best. I think this was before he had all the surgeries.
He apologized to the audience as well for his bad vocal abilities, saying he was having throat problems and they had a choice of continuing or pulling out of the tour...they chose to stay.
I just read something recently about him being re-trained how to sing by an opera teacher...basically one of his vocal chords had become completely paralyzed. The article seemed to indicate that he was able to sing again now though...just had to learn breathing techniques, etc...
I've been curious to hear him since this occurred.

I saw them a few years ago with Poison and his voice was terrible, he couldn't hit any notes and it was monotone at best. I think this was before he had all the surgeries.
He apologized to the audience as well for his bad vocal abilities, saying he was having throat problems and they had a choice of continuing or pulling out of the tour...they chose to stay.
I just read something recently about him being re-trained how to sing by an opera teacher...basically one of his vocal chords had become completely paralyzed. The article seemed to indicate that he was able to sing again now though...just had to learn breathing techniques, etc...
I've been curious to hear him since this occurred.

Well that's encouraging to hear I guess.Maybe it won't be a waste of money if I go.

I've seen 'em live 3 times - twice they were phenominal.. the third was probably just before the spoken of surgeries... I admit, I was pretty disappointed - everything seemed toned down just 'cause he didn't have the voice..

but if he's got it back, I'd TOTALLY go see them again.. 'Cause when he's on, the whole band is

I've seen 'em live 3 times - twice they were phenominal.. the third was probably just before the spoken of surgeries... I admit, I was pretty disappointed - everything seemed toned down just 'cause he didn't have the voice..

but if he's got it back, I'd TOTALLY go see them again.. 'Cause when he's on, the whole band is

This is what I'm hoping for as I have now decided to go for sure.Thanks for the input

I know he has a partially paralyzed vocal fold...that makes it very difficult to sing anyway...he says he has to train constantly now just to be able to play live...there's no medicine or surgeries for it, so he has to do constant conditioning...

I saw them in 1999 w/ Poison and they BLEW AWAY the other bands...