Can we talk about the new Jay-Z??

Papa Josh, are you not a video game player? I love playing the sports games, usually the hockey ones are my favorites. Not so much a Madden fan but love the NCAA football games.

Evil C, you managed to get your hands on a Wii? They were sold out in no time up here and still haven't gotten any more in stock. That looks like a fun one though.

I have a PS1 as well, don't play it much though. Ahh, the 2600 and the NES, good times. :kickass:

I still bust out the Nintendo 64 once in a while, but that's about as far back as I go now. There were some very cool games for the 64.

the Wii is really cool. The controls are all 3d spacial, so for example in the new zelda game, to swing your sword, you actually swing the controller..most innovative game system ever.

Sweet. I may have to pick one up once they get more in stock up here. You would think with Nintendo basically based in Seattle we would be able to have some inventory around here. Plus it's a hell of a lot cheaper than the PS3 or the 360.

yeah, my brother in law brought over his PS3 last week, and played it for like 5 minutes. meh.

We went right back to playing the wii...the Wii is definitely a get your buddies over and play type of thing. Instead of playing with yourself.

I would most definitely recommend grabbing a wii, sure, it doesnt have the best looking graphics, but its all about gameplay.