can yngwie get more dumber?

I don't believe Yngwie is left-handed.

I needed a laugh today and thanks to all that put this stuff up. I never tire of a good Yngwie story.

Um. The above picture shows him as right handed. And as far as I know he's right handed.

In defense of Yngwie, he's changed in the last few years. No one will disagree that he was a superdick for a long time, but he seems to realize that now and has tried to change.

As for the 39 songs thing, most of the time you record a lot more songs than you put on an album. 39 is a little high(usually it's more like 20-25), but when you write the same music for 25 years like Yngwie does, I'd expect he can write this stuff in his sleep now.

As for this being his strongest lineup yet, sure it's bullshit, but what artist doesn't say that? I'm sure they even believe it until a year or more's perspective tells them otherwise.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/06/03/now-thats-the-yngwie-to-dress-for-court/

0603_melmsteem_guitar.jpg

Having met Yngwie several times in a performance and non-performance capacity, i will say that this is standard garb for him. I mean it's not like Yngwie wears jean shorts and t-shirts around town. This is all he wears ever :headbang:

Having met Yngwie several times in a performance and non-performance capacity, i will say that this is standard garb for him. I mean it's not like Yngwie wears jean shorts and t-shirts around town. This is all he wears ever :headbang:

Ya amen. When I heard he was wearing his usual garb I thought of something much more flamboyant.
yngwie.jpg

He wore a similar (but much bigger) get up when I saw him at G3. Still one of the best concerts I've ever seen in my life.

FAR BEYOND THE SUN!!!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::worship:notworthy