Can you find..

yes I can order it from swiss web and know a special shop that sometimes have it in stock, but thats all.. (LO costs 17.3+post, Saviour for 16, and no Live)

I saw Lights Out at the Virgin Records in Philadelphia, for like $17. Other than that, I haven't seen any. And I do make it a point to look for them, and ask the clerks whey there are no Antimatter CD's. Mailorder is easy though.

I've never seen A Fine Day to Exit in a store either

no problemo anymore. the store here got them soon after i told you (dancos) about the fact that he didnt received them. i dunno if its actually cause you did yer thing or not.

They sell the CDs in the Trauma shop in Zurich and in the Rockaway Beach in Bern. I also bought one in Como (Italy) in some CD shop. I suppose the guy from the Rockaway Beach could also like to get some Anti-shirts ;)

I was suprised when I saw Lights Out (beside Black Metal albums) where I buy music, I thought was the only one to have the pleasure here but my friend told me "noo fucker I have sold like 5 more" and some less for Saviour.

but what the fuck I bought them on with the end in 11 bucks each and this guy was selling it for $19!! each..

so I won !! :hotjump: