Can you find..

Mariner said:
no problemo anymore. the store here got them soon after i told you (dancos) about the fact that he didnt received them. i dunno if its actually cause you did yer thing or not.
which shop is that pieter? here in ghent music mania couldn't order any (hough i bought saviour there some years ago), bilbo could order saviour for 15.50 and lights out for 17 euro.

Morpheus said:
you're an eagles fan then?
Haha, hell no. I hate professional sports, besides boxing. This fact gets me into many fist fights, which is just dandy!

I also broke up with an ex-gf over hockey. She made me watch a Flyers game and the goalie slipped and fell on his ass. I laughed, hard, and this enraged her. Apparently, I "don't take life seriously enough" and "don't make as much money" as this goalie. OK!

hehe, i'm not an eagles fan meself, in fact i don't even watch amer. football cause it just takes too long imo. just cause a mate of me is a big eagles fan and has been to Philly for a few times now.

As I've said before I found "Lights Out" it in a mainstream music store in Copenhagen, when I came back a week later they were sold out too.

yeah, distribution here is pretty good. in salonica i've seen anti stuff in 3 shops. which means that in athens it'll be even easier to find them. so it's ok overall.

I found Lights Out in Virgin Megastore Beirut, i bought it immediately :)...but i didnt see Saviour it was probably sold out..