Can you make it through two more days?

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
I'm sitting here at work, absolutely UNFOCUSED, staring at band websites, and just antsy as all hell to get onto the road and start driving. I'm jonesing like Robert Downey Jr. at a heroin flea market with a pocket full of stolen blank checks. I'm ready to rock like a granite quarry! I'm ready to kick ass like I'm getting paid to do it!!

AND I'VE GOT TWO MORE FULL DAYS OF WORK TO DRAG MY ASS THROUGH!!!!

Somebody call my office and say my cat's been taxidermied by street thugs so I can leave early.

Aww FUCK everyone here knows I hate cats... shit.... um, tell em my house is going into labor prematurely. They'll believe that.

I have one more day of "work"... going to Apocalyptica's concert tonight and interviewing them for Paradise Metal...

Then, we're leaving Greenwich CT at 5 am wednesday morning.. Hoping to get to Atlanta by 8, 9 PM....

I'm on vacation, I'm on vacation!! :hotjump: My days off are Tues. & Wed. so yesterday was my last day of work, thank goodness! I thought yesterday was never going to end! :tickled: It's almost over...hang in there!

I have a big presentation on one of my projects this afternoon. I believe it's scheduled for about 2 hours and I have an unrelated meeting the hour before that. This will get me through today. I am seriously considering working a half day tomorrow. It ain't that bad.

I have about 3.5 more hours of work, then I go home and finish packing and cat-proofing my apt, and then I'm ooooooouutta here at 8am tomorrow!

neener neener :)

I can't wait, but I don't have anything horribly awful to sit through before then. ^_^ Not doing school on Friday, and leaving at 11:30am.

I really envie you guys, i was suppose to leave today for Atlanta, but due to alot of unforseen circumstances i won't be. In fact i won't be leaving at all. 1. I am Individual Ready Reserve US ARMY well three days after Katrina hit i got recalled, well i failed the Physical so i was released buttttt
2. my boss in Andover Mass decided to call and have a week long seminar on Business focus and growth for all VPs that started Yesterday and ends Friday afternoon.

So as i sit here in the business center at our HQs my heart and soul and mind are with each of you and i really and truely hope you guys have a great time. Drink a few cold ones for me. You can PM me here on the forum to give me alittle insight as to how each night went. I would love that. Thanks and have fun to all.
John

Relax everyone, we shall all be here soon:

earthlink.JPG

I can wait as long as I've got my beer and my smokes to get me through. And maybe I should loosen my corset a little too. My boys need to be free.

Joe

Barking Pumpkin said:
Hahaha, there's devotion. Two Therion shows a day apart from each other. :D
We did the samething last year.
Tad Morose and Edguy at BB Kings on the Wednesday.
Last year we drove right after the show, NYC to Atlanta.
This year I'm flying. ;)