Candlemass - First North American Tour Date Released

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com

November 14th, 2007, 5:52 pm

Sweden’s CANDLEMASS will hit the road for a North American tour during the Spring with DAYLIGHT DIES. The first date to be released is as follows:

May 20 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club

MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!

This is probably the 1000000000th place i've posted this!

oh man, so excited.

Dear lord!!!
I wish I read this when I was at home and NOT at work, since I just committed ball gravy in my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'd love to open for Candlemass, but alas once again it seems we're always the last to find out about things *sigh* But congrats to Daylight Dies, I'm sure they're pretty stoked to be on the tour. Even if we don't wind up on the bill at any point, I'll still attend I'm sure.

I certainly could not see the promoter of the Chicago date turning down ND for this gig (Unless they have no clue what a good package is).

Who knows though. There could be more bands added still to the touring package.

I was thinking I hated Daylight Dies then it occurred to me I was thinking of another band on that tour. I think it was Mnemic maybe?

November 14th, 2007, 5:52 pm

Sweden’s CANDLEMASS will hit the road for a North American tour during the Spring with DAYLIGHT DIES. The first date to be released is as follows:

May 20 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club

:Smokin: Couldn't find confirmation on the official page, but if this is true... wow! They are amazing live.