Candlemass for Bloodstock?

You are beewiiiiiiiiiitched!!!! Sounds good to me!! Never got to see Candlemass back in the day....Messiah Marcolin and his funny mad monk dance with gargantuan hair indeed!!!

Saw them years back at Newcastle Riverside great gig but there was only about forty punters there, so not sure how much of a draw they would be at the 'Stock.

I saw both at last years BW&BK festival in Cleveland and Candlemass put on a good show but couldn't hold a candle:) to Trouble. They just absolutely tore the place up with thier intensity and sheer power. One of the best live performances I've ever seen.

For what's it's worth how about giving While Heaven Wept a slot. Thier new CD Of Empires Forlorn is the best Doom CD since Epicus Doomicus Metallicus (Candlemass):OMG: Any doubts check out the MP3 on thier site at http://www.whileheavenwept.net

i reckon candlemass would be best, ive not seen them or trouble live but i imagine that the doom dance and messiahs prescence, shall we call it, cant be beaten... id love to see bewitched live, just so i could see him play air fiddle... how true could one big haired man be!