Candlemass!!!!

Originally posted by zh666
damn, how could you NOT have the first 3 and still say you're a Candlemass fan??

come on, Ancient Dreams, and Nightfall are alot better than Tales of Creation (which is a GREAT release also)

and Epicus Doomicus Metallicus is the great doom metal album ever!!

get it or die!

Didn't call myself a fan but nevertheless.......... I had Epicus Doomicus once.........loved "Solitude" but had to give the album back to the guy that gave it to me so I never heard the song again (sob sob :D )

I also like that song what's it's name, A Cry From the Crypt?

I saw once a video of theirs, the one where they drive around in a Volvo (at least that's what I remember) and there's this chick that seduces a guy etc etc. Kind of a funny video, but the song is great!

403 said:
Does anyone remember this band?? I was just listening to Julie laughs no more and realized that I haven't heard about this great band for a very long time

Remember "Tales of Creation"??? Great stuff !:headbang:

Nightfall is one of the best albums ever :) awsome shit

The soft part of Under the Oak (from the EDM album, I haven't heard TOC yet) is one of my favorite moments in music ever. "My heart... bleeds for my race..." "I cryyyyyyyyy! For the ones, I have looooooooooossssssssst!"

I remember the first time I heard Candlemass. I was at doom-metal.com picking bands completely at random to listen to. They had a sample of Solitude, and the begining riff and synthesizers made me go, "wow..." But when Johan's vocals first came in, I was like --> :OMG: