Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No comment

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
YES

non in-depth explanation:
drug war costs American taxpayers millions of dollars and isn't working...legalizing it would allow the government to actually make a profit off of it in addition to regulating the quality.

the only crime associated with marijuana possesion is possesion itself

it isn't physically addictive, especially when compared to cigarrettes and alcohol, both of which are legal

there is little credible evidence to the "gateway" drug theory

the fact that it is illegal is not stopping its use

and...Like any other drug, people should be held accountable for their actions while under the influence

ugh...I could go on forever, I'll just leave it at that for now.

Reactions: Profanity
No. Drugs are bad, m'kay?
I don't think this is the best way to get real numbers for a school assignment, as many who are slightly anti-cannabis but mostly don't care just won't answer thiss poll.

Assuming you mean cannabis sativa which is commonly known as marijuana, then yes. importing regular cannabis is legal, just taxed fucking ridiculous amounts in the US.

I actually spread some legalize marijuana flyers today :)

Sorath said:
No. Drugs are bad, m'kay?
I don't think this is the best way to get real numbers for a school assignment, as many who are slightly anti-cannabis but mostly don't care just won't answer thiss poll.
Drugs are bad, I agree with that and I don't do them, in fact I don't even drink, but what right does the government have to tell me what substances I'm allowed to put into my body? Personally, I think all drugs should be legal, from LSD to heroin to ecstasy. If someone develops a habit and turns to crime to support it, then by all means they should be punished, but otherwise let people indulge in whatever stupidity they want, it's a way to thin the herd...

duckattack said:
Drugs are bad, I agree with that and I don't do them, in fact I don't even drink, but what right does the government have to tell me what substances I'm allowed to put into my body? Personally, I think all drugs should be legal, from LSD to heroin to ecstasy. If someone develops a habit and turns to crime to support it, then by all means they should be punished, but otherwise let people indulge in whatever stupidity they want, it's a way to thin the herd...
yeah right, i dont take drugs either:loco:

yes, it's already so used and so easy to find that the fact of being illegal just makes it more fascinating for teenagers, moreover i think it has kinda the right mix of characteristics in the thoughts of young people that want to try it, cause it's illegal and so it's "interesting" and at the same time not scary as heavy drugs. and it's not so dangerous as heavier drugs (even if it is dangerous in some ways).

I have no comment on this one.I don't do cannabis and even tho it's illegal I see tons of people doing cannabis anyway.

I vote yes because people are gonna use it regardless of whether it's legal or not but if it was made legal then people could get the medicinal benefits from it too. Also it would make it less subversive.

I voted yes, it's decriminalised here and it seems to work pretty good. Keeps alot of shit off the streets.

And because your allowed to have it,it's cheaper :)

chemicalburn said:
the only crime associated with marijuana possesion is possesion itself

it isn't physically addictive, especially when compared to cigarrettes and alcohol, both of which are legal

there is little credible evidence to the "gateway" drug theory

the fact that it is illegal is not stopping its use
Marijuana is physically and mentally addictive. There is much credible evidence that it is a gateway drug. The fact that murder is illegal doesn't stop it from happening either.

All that aside, I agree it should be legal for adults while in the privacy of their own home.

I still think it should be illegal to contribute to the delinquency of a minor, if a an adult lets a minor have it, and, while being under the influence of it doesn't impair your reflexes and judgement as bad as alcohol, there should be some sort of driving under the influence law and people who operate public transportation and heavy equipment should be violating law if they are high while working.

It will never really happen though. Pipe dreams. :lol: