cannibal corpse dvd available at walmart??????

beyond dead

heavy metal dad \m/
Sep 26, 2007
peterborough, ontario, canada
yesterday my mom came over to visit. to my surprise she had a little present for me:

"here sonny boy, i got you a dvd of the band i know you like at walmart."

she then removes the new cannibal corpse dvd from a walmart bag and hands it to me.

i was shocked. Cannibal corpse in walmart????? the dvd is entitled: "centuries of torment" and includes tracks such as: stripped, raped, strangled and entrails ripped from a virgins cunt. wtf, i mean WHAT THE FUCK?????????

yesterday my mom came over to visit. to my surprise she had a little present for me:

"here sonny boy, i got you a dvd of the band i know you like at walmart."

she then removes the new cannibal corpse dvd from a walmart bag and hands it to me.

i was shocked. Cannibal corpse in walmart????? the dvd is entitled: "centuries of torment" and includes tracks such as: stripped, raped, strangled and entrails ripped from a virgins cunt. wtf, i mean WHAT THE FUCK?????????
welcome to europe. :lol:
there are some aspects the usa is a bit prude about ;)

wow, My Ex and I were at Wally World a couple years back trying to empty some stupid gift cards, when she decided on a new copy of Undertow by Tool, when we opened the sleeve the folds of art were gone, and there was a note saying where to send the self adressed envelope to so you could get it because they wanted wal mart shoppers to be able to purchase the album but were forced to remove the cool visuals. This surprises me, and by the way, your mom fuckin rules !!!!!!!