Cannibal sounding intro w/newly obtained IK Multimedia plugin deals!

I like it man, the drums are nice and punchy and there's plenty of bass. I want a little more grind in the guitars and a little less low mids. Vocals sound awesome, but I think you could seat them better.

:kickass: Shame you're all the way in Ballarat. We could pump up the metal jam. Shiznit be slammin like a mother trucker dude. LOVE the guitar tone 1) cannibal's tone with rutan is The Shred 2) Morbid Angel is a top fav of mine and I love the darker sounding guitars. Lovely blend of my 2 favs :headbang:

:kickass: Shame you're all the way in Ballarat. We could pump up the metal jam. Shiznit be slammin like a mother trucker dude. LOVE the guitar tone 1) cannibal's tone with rutan is The Shred 2) Morbid Angel is a top fav of mine and I love the darker sounding guitars. Lovely blend of my 2 favs :headbang:

Fuck yeah! :lol: That would be awesome. Where abouts are you?
Love Morbid. Getting into a bit of severed saviour at the moment. Relistening to some Bolt Thrower as well.

I haven't heard of Severed Saviour yet, but will check their myspace asap. Bolt Thrower is my all time favorite among Carcass & Tool!

But yeah, I think you should definitely keep this tone for your album :headbang:

Fuck yeah! :lol: That would be awesome. Where abouts are you?
Love Morbid. Getting into a bit of severed saviour at the moment. Relistening to some Bolt Thrower as well.

Berwick
Haven't heard of severed saviour but it wont be long before I open another browser and put an end to this. Dude, there isn't the first thing wrong with the guitar tone you posted in the clip. I've been after that sort of tone for AGES so its nice to know it IS possible without a million dollars of studio and gear. Well done, sir, well done.
I haven't listened to Bolt Thrower for at least a couple of months now, but I have been revisiting some oldies lately: Skin Lab Disembody: The New Flesh, Pissing Razors Cast Down The Plague, Dream Evil Book of Heavy Metal and Dr Dre's The Chronic.
Still keepin' it funky enough.

Thanx Toky, that will be the tone. :headbang:
Llilhermie, Berwicks not that far away, if ya can get ya backside down to Ballarat, youre more than welcome to come around and check the tone out for yourself in the flesh. Im playing golf at Cranbourne in a couple of weeks, so if ya keen for a hit, let me know! Anyway, back to great bands and guitar tones ..... This sounds a bit Morbid Angel like,
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEmihqq-FSo&feature=related[/ame]

156 km according to google maps, dude... thats way far for a jam :lol: I've never tried my hand at golf aside from the driving range in high school (mandatory for gym class). I totally dig the offer man but it looks like my left hand will be out of commission for a while until this brand new puncture wound heals up. Scored it today while doing a windscreen for a Volvo Semi via olfa knife... the coolest part of that is the blade(s) were all serrated due to being scraped along the edge of the old screen so it was a bit like a steak knife going into the meaty part of the thumb, palm side. I was wearing safety gloves but the blade just went straight through and blood started gushing through the hole instantly. It was a bitch getting the glove off but when I did I was surprised to see meat/tissue sticking out of the wound... naturally I flushed it out with saline solution, pushed the tissue back inside and applied gauze over it with masking tape.
There's death metal lyrics in that somewhere, I'm sure.