Can't afford Slate drums

RobRokken

Apr 15, 2009
I'm really searching for Metallica kit pieces, mostly snare/kick. The snare I like the most is the snare from "it's electric" on Garage Inc. But any snare on Garage inc is awesome.

Any tips or leads that will help me track this down?

~Rob.

Hey Rob - Slate is coming out with an "LE" version soon, for $100, and I believe the Metallica Kit is included. If not, there is a Metal expansion planned that will have all of his metal kits IIRC. I can't do platinum right now either, but perhaps the LE might fit your budget?

dudes let me be the first to say here, go find an odd job or something, like put up some dry wall or mow some lawns and get the full version. you'll be SO happy you did. it's RIDICULOUSLY affordable for what's included

Question. If I purchase slate drums im pretty sure that there is a 2 machine limit for install. Im looking at upgrading my computer but i need the samples before then. Can you transfer liscences from one machine to the next? I have 2 personal machines one at the studio one at home for editing. Id like to install on both but when i build a new computer i obviously dont want to have to buy it again.

If you're a smoker, you may also considering quiting for a temporarily. Though I really don't know what brand you smoke or the prices at your place.

lol 1st post, ya gota start somewhere. fucking save up dude. if you want them then dont eat for a week

If you're a smoker, you may also considering quiting for a temporarily. Though I really don't know what brand you smoke or the prices at your place.

that´s it right there..i´ve saved up for my shitz and recently(3 months and counting) gave up smoking which makes about 1000 euros a year that don´t go into my lungs