can't find those official band sites on crappy search engines?the tides have turned..

wow, a Jet Li fan...hmm, whats your favourite Jet film? gotta say Once Upon A Time In China, what a great film, i have no idea why Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon got so many awards when once upon a time...is soo much better. oh well...anywho where was i.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
wow, a Jet Li fan...hmm, whats your favourite Jet film? gotta say Once Upon A Time In China, what a great film, i have no idea why Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon got so many awards when once upon a time...is soo much better. oh well...anywho where was i.

A JET LI fan!!!!!!!!!:eek:
Man you made my day!
Could could not agree more about CTHD being inferior to Once Upon a Time In China. I'm a very hugue Jet Li fan...I have all his movies. Anyway enough of my rambling...

My favorites are: [in order]
Once Upon a Time In China
Once Upon a Time In China 2
Tai-Chi Master
Fist of Legend
Kiss of the Dragon
The Bodyguard from Beijing
Last Hero In China
Swordman 2
Once Upon A Time in China & America
The New Legend of Shaolin

Those are the principals...

I expect Hero to be even better than OUATIC...simply can't wait!

:lol: The title of this thread sounds like the start of one of those bloody annoying "debt-buster loan" adverts.

yeah, god bless those Debt Buster Loans, cant beat loans direct though, with the bloke with a limp, but best of all is when they interview past customers (yeah right) and the bloke says: ''i lost my son, i lost my job... but when i got the loan, everything seemed to get better'' :lol: its a disgrace. anywho all the once upon a time in chinas are great, the 3rd one with club foot, way hay. hmm, have you seen 'Iron Monkey'? its got some bloke that was meant to be what Jet Li turned out to be, but couldnt act so jet li got the fame he feels he should have had, anywho thats got thingys characters father from once upon...pretty good.

fist of legend is my favorite, hands down.

but 'enforcer' is good, too. even his american flicks, like 'romeo' and 'kiss of the dragon' weren't bad.

EDIT: one of my favorite Li scenes is in 'enforcer', when he sweepkicks the guy onto the barrel of a shotgun and then blows him away..... that's fucking sweet!