cant take it anymore

Nina said:
Who are you to speak for everyone?? In my opinion, everybody has the right to take his of her own life. But nevermind, before flaming starts all over again. Maybe we could start a suicide topic, I promise I wont read it /forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

I am a nobody. And it was a subjective opinion of course :rolleyes:

northern_blaze said:
Suicide is cooooooool !!!
What about a mass suicide ?
I would vote for.
Who will follow me ?

I hope you are being facetious. Suicide is NOT cool and you won't get the sympathy you want if you act suicidal. Sure people will be nicer towards you and do anything to stop you to take your life, but when that period and phase is over, people will treat you the same if not worse than before. I don't get it.....

NP: In Flames - Bullet Ride

Somehow I missed this thread on the end records forums......

This is from Tomer: The release date pushed back once AGAIN! !
yuck.gif
The label now state a new release date close to the end of March.
We can get the major label version but that will be a lot more expensive. We apologies for the delay and inconvenience. This are one of those things that happens I guess. But fear not! We will ship all the pre-orders as soon as our suppliers have the product in stock.

Needled24Seven said:
suicide is cool now huh? is it the hip thing to do
I hope everyone who thinks suicide is cool actually quit the bullshit and go ahead and do it.

or maybe nihilism can't be trusted at all huh?

and Nina, come on, what the fuck was that? maybe someday you'll have a daughter and you'll love her more than life itself and, hopefully, you'll change your opinions on suicide.