caparison guitar company

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
have any of you ever played a caparison guitar? theyre only made in japan, and theyre extremely expensive from what ive heard. (base level models are more than les paul custom shops)

michael romeo plays one, and based on the modifications hes made, his guitar is in the 4,000 dollar range. mike amott has a signiature model coming soon, and so does the guy from killswitch engage.

And to top it all off, the only places to get them in america all happen to be in new york. :/

Almost literally every one of these I've seen has been played by an endorser: Evergrey, Mattias "IA", Soilwork, etc. I know someone that wasn't an endorser that owned one, and he said it was a nice guitar, but not any nicer than his USA Jacksons, and the hardware/pickups are virtually the same.

I know Evergrey love thiers - Tom and I had a chat about it on their last tour, and he says the company is a dream to work with.

They're fine guitars, but they get pretty friggin' expensive by the time you get them here form Japan. The headstock design is pretty cool, though.