Caption this photograph.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
The last one was fun. I don't feel like bumping it as it ran its course.

capt.cajc10301222244.abortion_anniversary_cajc103.jpg

"Kotex!"
"Always!"
"KOTEX!"
"ALWAYS!"

:loco:

[mass threadjack]

I swear, I didn't even know the whole "abortion" thing was even a debate until I came to the US. It goes without saying that women should have the choice in the UK.

So Norma "Roe" McCorvey wants to overturn her own case...

McCorvey claims to have the testimony of over 1,000 women who claim to have been hurt by abortion, saying that the emotional, physical, and psychological effects of their abortions were devastating to them.

So 1000 women speak for all women now? Yes there are 'side effects', it's in the disclaimer when you sign the paper. I wonder if the psychological effect of having an abortion is worse than abandoning an unwanted child.

McCorvey noted new technology that dramatically increases the viablility of the unborn child. New laws that allow "safe haven" for women to leave their babies relieve them of the obligation of raising a child they cannot raise

Yes, because what the world really needs is more orphans and regretful mothers of having abandoned a living breathing child with matured emotions (as opposed to flushing a 4 week old fetus down the toilet).

[/mass threadjack]

Carry on... :loco:

JayKeeley said:
[mass threadjack]
Yeah, because I didn't choose that picture and mask it in a pseudo-spam thread to try and start an abortion debate now, did I? :Spin:

To me the issue is simple, similar to prostitution. It's here, and so shall it remain. So set aside the moral argument which could go either way, and be practical. Keep it legal, keep it safe.

I blame the Vatican. I blame them for a lot of stuff though, including the fact that I haven't gotten laid in 8 months. Fucking Catholics. :mad:

1: ILL GET HIS ASS YOU GET HIS DICK (seee, seeee, because they both have there mouths open! :chuckle: )

2: K, no babbies in there! (in her MOUTH HAHAHAHA im drunk)

In all seriousness though, if you can't take responsibility for your own body to the extent that you need to kill an unborn kid, you are below contempt. You need to be dragged into the street, stripped, beaten, have your head shaved and then lynched.

My caption:
White girl: "I LOVE the cock!"

Ayeka said:
In all seriousness though, if you can't take responsibility for your own body to the extent that you need to kill an unborn kid, you are below contempt. You need to be dragged into the street, stripped, beaten, have your head shaved and then lynched.
...and if they're raped/forced?

...is different to not taking responsibility for your own body i.e. being a whore. Obviously there are grey areas - silly cows walking out in two inch skirts and wondering why they get perved on :loco: and then of course cases where to mother's life is in danger and an abortion is necessary to save it. I'd like to think these are obvious though.

I love the arguments the fundementalists use where they tie in the most moronic ideas. I once heard a Bush PR spokesperson reason that people who supported abortion supported Terrorism. TERRORISM.

Terrorism = killing Americans
Abortion = killing Americans
therefore
Terrorism = Abortion

Makes sense to me! :loco:

Her reasoning was this:
Terrorists are a people (apparently their one unified race now. Who knew?) who do not value human life. They are willing to carelessly murder for their causes. Abortion is taking a life, and in a sense murder of that life. If you support abortion, you are not supporting the value of human life and you do not value it as americans should (apparently the bush administration established a standard for the value of life I was unaware of). Henceforth You, like terrorists dont value life, and you are supporting a terrorist cause.