KOTEX $10.00 a Case ??/Only in Winchester, KY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
KOTEX $10.00 a Case ??/Only in Winchester, KY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Body: O.K. So I'm driving out Rockwell Road on my way to work and a see a sign on a telephone pole, written on a piece of cardboard that reads: KOTEX 10.00 CASE. I'm then thinking to myself, "What the hell????" & then look in my rear view mirror and see the same thing written on another sign. First off, I love women and respect them. I have bought tampons/pads/douches/etc.. for former girlfriends. However, I never payed attention to the prices or different styles/brands/etc... I always had a list and bought what was specifically written. Anyway, I thought this was quite unusual because they are apparently being sold out of a storage area on Rockwell Road near the Bingo Hall & past the SHELL station. I told the women at work about this and apparently it is a bargain. Some of them have told me they will give me $50 so they can "stock up" & "can never have enough". Bottom line, I'm not going to buy these feminine products out of a storage area/industrial park/etc... Sorry ladies. I will go to any reputable store and buy afore mentioned products so all of you can have "A HAPPY PERIOD" ( if there is such a thing) LOL.

Zane

my advice, which is the best IS TO YES BUY IT FOR THEM, YOUR A NICE GUY DO IT...THEY WILL BUY U SHIT, MAKE THIS A HAPPY PLACE, BUT HAVE THE INFO ONTEH PRODUCT, MOBILE EMM...BACK, I HAVE BOUGHT TONS OF STUFF FOR PEOPLE AND TEHY HAVE GOT SOTUFF FOR ME....

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

kotex rules. how many are in a "case?" i would not buy them out of a storage room either though :erk:

wal-mart has a good enough deal on them. playtex sucks. tampax sucks. but kotex, oh yes. they keep chunks contained like no other :headbang:

:p

they keep my chunks contained anyway. but every crotch is different so they may or may not work as well for others. but it's worth a try!

Note to other males: To catch women, put tampon/maxi advertisement in cage, and wait. They'll come.

my advice, which is the best IS TO YES BUY IT FOR THEM, YOUR A NICE GUY DO IT...THEY WILL BUY U SHIT, MAKE THIS A HAPPY PLACE, BUT HAVE THE INFO ONTEH PRODUCT, MOBILE EMM...BACK, I HAVE BOUGHT TONS OF STUFF FOR PEOPLE AND TEHY HAVE GOT SOTUFF FOR ME....

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Zenax and Rebirth - BFF!