CARAVELLUS - Progressive metal from Brazil!!!

Isn't a new Symphony X or DT's album a Symphony X or DT clone?

Fuck the "clone" labeling, it's so easy to say that someone's a clone... It's discouraging and disrespectful.

differerent strokes, I think its disrespectful to learn a bands material then "write" your own just like them and call it origional music

Symphony X Dream Theater clone, congradulations !

Well, their single sounds better than anything DT has done in the last 15 years. :D It's indeed strongly influenced, but I thought there was definitely something going on there. A little over the top for me, and I don't dig the singer at all.

Lol, razoredge, I love you man, but have you falling on hard times? You seem to be especially moody lately. If I didn't know better Id say its that time of the month lol!

But I have to somewhat agree, its decent music, Id rather a clone than nothing at all mind you. Especially since DT and Symphony X will stop written music one day! But this really should have been posted elsewhere.

I liked it! Very much DT/SX-ish... but with some differences. A little too much going on at moments... but overall I really digged this! Good luck to you! Joined the Facebook group :D