CARNAL FORGE: 'Parasites' Lyric Video

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
The official lyric video for "Parasites", a brand new song from the Swedish thrash metal band CARNAL FORGE, can be seen below. The track is taken from the group's upcoming album, "Gun To Mouth Salvation", which will be released on January 25, 2019 via ViciSolum Productions. It is CARNAL FORGE's first LP since 2007's "Testify For My Victims". Founder Jari Kuusisto says: "I quit CARNAL FORGE after the last full-length album, 'Testify For My Victims', because I was just fed up with the music industry and everything about being in the band. It took some years, but I felt I was kind of missing CARNAL FORGE, so I talked to my brother Petri and I called up Lars in 2013 and said. 'Hey, let's fuckin' do it!' He had been waiting since the hibernation in 2010, so it was a 'go' right on the spot. We made this mini-CD to wake up the corpse and we did some shows but then we decided to not do any more shows until we had a new album and new fresh songs to play. It's a long boring story why it took so long time, but finally here we are now, ready to kick som serious ass again! And with us we also have Lawrence Dinamarca (NIGHTRAGE, LOCH VOSTOK) and new vocalist Tommie Wahlberg." "Gun To Mouth Salvation" track listing: 01. Parasites 02. Reforged 03. Aftermath 04. Endless War 05. Bound In Flames 06. King Chaos 07. The Order 08. Hellride 09. State Of Pain 10. Sin Feast Paradise 11. The Stench Formed in 1997 in Sala, Sweden, CARNAL FORGE has released seven full-length albums and one live DVD and has toured in Europe, USA and Japan with band like TESTAMENT, EXODUS, HALFORD, NILE, AMON AMARTH, THE HAUNTED, IMMORTAL, PRIMAL FEAR and PRO-PAIN. CARNAL FORGE 2018 is: Tommie Wahlberg - Vocals Petri Kuusisto - Lead Guitar Jari Kuusisto - Rhythm Guitar Lars Lindén - Bass Lawrence Dinamarca - Drums
carnalforgeguntomouthcd.jpg

Continue reading...