Carnal Forge

Valofvalhalla

Cessation Of Life
Mar 28, 2002
www.cessationoflife.com
CARNAL FORGE
A Swedish resurgence is upon us, and old-school fans of Testament, Exodus and Kreator are discovering the younger generation's versions in Witchery, The Haunted, Corporation 187 and Carnal Forge. The Metal Update talked some thrash with Jari, both classic and current, and got his take on
where Carnal Forge stands in relation to this movement, and to the Bay Area brethren of yore

http://www.metalupdate.com/interviewcarnal.html

Great interview.
This was damn true:

MU: What do you think of Gothenburg bands like In Flames and Soilwork, and stuff like that?

JK: I like the In Flames and I like the Soilwork and some of it, mostly on the older records. Now, I think it's just some kind of pop metal music and it doesn't thrill me at all.

stefan86 said:
Great interview.
This was damn true:

MU: What do you think of Gothenburg bands like In Flames and Soilwork, and stuff like that?

JK: I like the In Flames and I like the Soilwork and some of it, mostly on the older records. Now, I think it's just some kind of pop metal music and it doesn't thrill me at all.

Totally. What happened??? I saw the new Soilwork video and was in complete shock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like it when people do interviews, & tell what they think..........really think! That says alot for their bands character...........Pop Metal........:tickled: