Carola!!

I thought Lordi winning was fab! We voted for them :D My next fave after that was the Norwegian entry, really pretty. I was thoroughly embarrassed by the UK entry, horrible horrible song. It really didn't deserve the votes it got whereas our entry last year was great and we got no votes cos of politics. Go figure.

i almost wet myself when my friend text me to let me know they'd won, they so deserve it, im so chuffed for them :) its just a bit sad tho now everyones doing the "yeah ive always loved lordi, honest!" GRR YOU B*ST*RDS WHY DIDNT YOU HELP ME PROMOTE THEM WHEN I ASKED THEN!? *sigh* yay for Lordi, lets have them back in the UK please :) hopefully their recent success means we can have them in a better venue this time around :)

The UK venue was ok last time, shame about some of the fans though :s And they only played about 40 minutes, which considering they've been known to do 2 hours sets in Finland, was a bit dissapointing! Still, I'd definitely go see them again :D

Yeah their show in the UK last year was quite disappointing to be honest - 40 minutes for a headliner? At a Linkin Park gig maybe.

Shame some of the fans were a bunch of tossers as well, starting fights and throwing beer at people - I would expect that at a Slayer gig - but Lordi???

I also thought Norway's contribution was really good. By the way, you didn't miss the masterpiece of the evening, did you? "We are the winners of the Eurovision Song Contest"... Ha, ha! Hilarious! I wonder what the reactions had been if they'd won.

it was pretty funny,

I actually didn't think i'd live to see the day when my beautiful country wins the eurovision...
the lady from Great Britain made the horns sign when she gave finland the 12 points...
cool!