casting call for neverending story 4 (or is it 5?)

he's the chubby bully kid that jumps into the garbage disposal. Except he is now a 40 something, alcoholic, chiropractor.

just because he's enjoying summer break right now away from his computer and can't really complain. :)

brother Azal, as much as i appreciate your blank-fillings, this is my film and i need to rearrange some things.

The Dope will portray Rudy Rooter, a suplex-based pro wrestler with a large red nose. He will guard many bodies, and will also assume a Costello role to play with the Abbott that is very much Tar's Archduke.

deadair said:
I WAS BORN FOR THIS ROLL!!!!

x
bigtoiletpaper.jpg

azal said:
he's the chubby bully kid that jumps into the garbage disposal. Except he is now a 40 something, alcoholic, chiropractor.

just because he's enjoying summer break right now away from his computer and can't really complain. :)

Now how could anyone expect to enjoy summer break knowing in the back of their minds that they are cast as the older, more chiropractically inclined incarnation of the chubby bully dumpster kid?

That said, I enjoyed the part where that kid jumped into the dumpster, and I remember rewinding the tape to watch that part several times in a row.

in that sequel that had jack black in it, wasnt there also an evil metalslut in his gang? that could be me, right? especially at the end when they turn all nerdy.