cat in a tree. seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrum

Psion
Aug 14, 2006
Boston, MA
so i was outside smoking a ciggarette last night, and i hear my car freaking out. mind you, shes been missing for three or four days. and she is a tiny little girl of a cat, but like 5 years old. turns out shes in a tree, up like 30 feet. tried everything to get her out, then finally called the animal shelter, they told me to call the fire department. called them, they told me to call an arborist. fuck that.

so umm, anyone know how to get a cat out of a tree? poor thing hasnt eaten for three days.

Ok I got a plan you will need:

1. 4 men
2. a sheet
3. someone strong enough to shake that skinny tree

optional, a hose connected to a water supply.

Get all 4 men under the tree, under the cat and hold the blanket under the place where you think the cat will fall. Shake the tree until it falls off. If shes still hanging on spray her with water. If shes soaked but still clinging to that damn tree I suggest you find a long rod of something and poke her till she drops.

If none of the above work, get your chainsaw out.

so i was outside smoking a ciggarette last night, and i hear my car freaking out. mind you, shes been missing for three or four days. and she is a tiny little girl of a cat, but like 5 years old. turns out shes in a tree, up like 30 feet. tried everything to get her out, then finally called the animal shelter, they told me to call the fire department. called them, they told me to call an arborist. fuck that.

so umm, anyone know how to get a cat out of a tree? poor thing hasnt eaten for three days.

Turn on Light This City near the tree and he won't be able to get out of there fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.