Catch 22.v2 samples online!!

hmm the bloodbath vocals comment is pretty reassuring

Mikael already wrote 5 songs by himself for the new album? wow obviously he's gonna be a bigger part than ever in songwritting!

April 2009...thats so far away...Hopefully it wont be postponed !

''I will always keep making brutal stuff''

:heh::kickass:

I liked Catch 22 before, and I'm gonna love it now. The new vocals destroy the old ones in my opinion. So much better.

I was skeptical at first, but I really do appreciate Peter taking the time to redo something he was so proud of to make douchebags like me like it more. :D Drums will probably be better too but the sound quality is so shitty it's hard to tell, regardless I'm excited about that too.

yes i see the error in my my ways being hungover from the last time i posted but looking forward to it sooo much as my other other half accidently broke my virus cd in half and it was hard enough trying to find it when it was released so that sucks

The man made a new version of a cd he himself liked the first place, so some fans would have better cd-collections. I mean... you got to respect that!
I just LOVE that man!
edit: and I liked the original version very much, if someone can´t recall.

the samples suck...the guitars rock hard enough to tell that this will be a fucking great album...

i see these better quality samples have shown the music to be alot better than the original

Turn The Page will be brutal. Whole album sounds much better.

I live in Poland, which means that I can't pre-order the album (Import problems etc.). That's common in my country. God damn it. ;/

i think they would re-release the entire dvd bonus of the arrival at the summer breeze 2002 but not as a very limited version