Cathedral setlist? (Samael/SYL/Cathedral)

Starbreaker

Ad Astra Per Aspera
May 21, 2002
Golden CO, USA
www.silencer.cc
Saw the show last night in Denver...it was bloody killer. I like all three bands very much, but am a Cathedral fan first and foremost. Has anyone else seen that tour yet? If you do later on in the tour, could you help a guy out?

I know Cathedral played:

Ride
(didn't recognize)
(didn't recognize)
Melancholy Emperor
Midnight Mountain
Hopkins Witchfinder General

What were the two I didn't recognize? One was VERY heavy and doomy. Could've been off Forest perhaps?

Cathedral rule, they powdered skulls with their heaviness.

Yeah man, Cathedral did rock! They are soooo heavy. Man, you could almost feel the building creeking and moaning under the weight of their sound. They have a new bass player who's pretty energetic, which compliments nicely the loon that Lee Dorrian is on stage. Brilliant!

Samael was actually very cool because they are so unique live. The "drummer" (percussionist really) is also the keyboardist, so much of the drums are purely sampled while he plays along, but there was half a drum kit to his side which he played at times. They are very visual, with extra stage lights and a projection screen that had themes accompanying every song. Very good stuff man, very cool to see something different.