Cattle Decapitation's "Regret & the Grave" VIDEO now

Moshking

Aug 1, 2002
Azusa, CA
www.moshking.com
Cattle Decapitation’s “Regret and the Grave” video featured on Yahoo! Entertainment!

If you haven’t seen Cattle Decapitation’s video for Regret and the Grave from their newest, The Harvest Floor, you’re definitely missing out. It’s easier than ever to see this video, because it’s featured on Yahoo’s entertainment page! Check it out at http://entertainment.yahoo.com/, and see the video directly HERE.

The Harvest Floor is Cattle Decapitation’s most highly regarded album to date and is being heralded by fans and critics as a defining album for the band.

“The Harvest Floor cut through my skull like some hate-fueled bone saw, and I sat back in my chair barely able to utter the words "Holy Fuck" in response to its focused ferocity, I heard a band that is in the midst of making that evolutionary leap from good to great.” Blabbermouth.net

“In the end, The Harvest Floor is the sound of an assured act firing on all creative cylinders. Even though it’s still so early in the year, this one will probably make the best-of lists come December.” ultimate-guitar.com

“Their music technical enough to cream the pants of those so inclined but steering clear of the monotony trap too many bands are falling into recently.” Outburn Magazine 9/10

“This isn’t just some angry metal band, these are musicians and artists out to create something genuine or die trying.” CraveOnline.com

“Cattle Decapitation have the sort of skills that put them squarely at the head of grind’s noisy pack.” MetalSucks.net
[FONT=&quot]
Cattle Decapitation
www.cattledecapitation.com
www.myspace.com/cattledecapitation[/FONT]