caught in a mosh with joey vera

Ah yes...the Armored Thrax lineup!

Although I prefer Frankie in Anthrax, Joey Vera is a GREAT bass player!

What was wrong with Rob's solo? Sounded perfect to me!

And yes, John Bush does rock!:kickass:

Ah yes...the Armored Thrax lineup!

Although I prefer Frankie in Anthrax, Joey Vera is a GREAT bass player!

What was wrong with Rob's solo? Sounded perfect to me!

And yes, John Bush does rock!:kickass:

caggiano it improvises

is bad musically

it fails some notes:lol:

not the ORIGINAL solo

definitively him lack experience with guitars solos.

Back when they were still a band, back when they were friends, back when they were family. Even though I prefer Frank, Joe did a damn good job. Rob is great. The solo is in some ways his own, not copying Dan.

NO. Improvisation is the work of the "Unprofessionals"

Read the following text closely you idiot:

Musical improvisation
(taken from http://www.answers.com/topic/improvisation)

Improvisation is an important aspect of Music in general. Musical improvisors often understand the idiom of one or more musical styles - e.g. blues, rock, folk, jazz - and work within the idiom to express ideas with creativity and originality. Improvisation can take place as a solo performance, or interdependently in ensemble with other players. When done well, it often elicits gratifying emotional responses from the audience. Very few musicians have ever dared to offer fully improvised concerts such as the famous improvised piano recitals by composer/pianist Franz Liszt. However, some have managed some very successful attempts in this tradition and genre such as a few pioneering improvised solo piano concerts in Stuttgart, Southern Germany and in London in the UK in the 1990s.

Musical improvisation

Improvisation is an important aspect of Music in general. Musical improvisors often understand the idiom of one or more musical styles - e.g. blues, rock, folk, jazz - and work within the idiom to express ideas with creativity and originality. Improvisation can take place as a solo performance, or interdependently in ensemble with other players. When done well, it often elicits gratifying emotional responses from the audience. Very few musicians have ever dared to offer fully improvised concerts such as the famous improvised piano recitals by composer/pianist Franz Liszt. However, some have managed some very successful attempts in this tradition and genre such as a few pioneering improvised solo piano concerts in Stuttgart, Southern Germany and in London in the UK in the 1990s.

Wow Jack, this makes THREE times that I've agreed with you!!! :lol:

Musical improvisation

you are patetic... you do not understand anything bro:lol: :lol: :Smug:

never mind.....:Smug: