caught in a mosh with joey vera

you are patetic... you do not understand anything bro:lol: :lol: :Smug:

never mind.....:Smug:

Are you talking to me or to the other board members who are making fun of you since you posted the most cretinous opinion about the improvisation the world has ever seen...?

frank bello is BETTER!!
rob caggiano solo SUCK.
caggiano it improvises
is bad musically
it fails some notes
not the ORIGINAL solo
definitively him lack experience with guitars solos.
NO. Improvisation is the work of the "Unprofessionals"
you are patetic... you do not understand anything bro
never mind.....

This guy can't be serious, must be a wind up. No-one can be this fucking stupid, I don't care what country they come from. I can understand the poor gramar, the terrible spelling, but the lack of braincells? Who are you, Joey Belladonna? :lol: :lol:

This guy can't be serious, must be a wind up. No-one can be this fucking stupid, I don't care what country they come from. I can understand the poor gramar, the terrible spelling, but the lack of braincells? Who are you, Joey Belladonna? :lol: :lol:

ROB CAGGIANO SUUUCKS!

Period....

GUEVON!

Shit... I love this guy!!!
Gerardo! How's your papito, cabron?:) How's that old man Chavez doing? You both fucked it up, hermano. I offered to you a rig for Spitz about a year ago, and now you just have to take him for free...

Are you talking to me or to the other board members who are making fun of you since you posted the most cretinous opinion about the improvisation the world has ever seen...?

I LOVE improvisations, but I think that gerardomosh has right (in half)...I like to play improvisated solos on my shitty guitar to some songs without lead break. But when I try to play complicated solo of some well known artist...I give a shit! :)

I LOVE improvisations, but I think that gerardomosh has right (in half)...I like to play improvisated solos on my shitty guitar to some songs without lead break. But when I try to play complicated solo of some well known artist...I give a shit! :)

thats right bro...

yeah, it sounded quite fine... It went well with the melody, and his solo went into the "classic part" seamessly... I don't see how it's bad.

I'm near sure I read somewhere around the time of the reunion that Dan didn't always play the original solo note perfect, that he liked to change things around from night to night and improvise as well. So maybe .....

dan spitz it improvises
is bad musically
it fails some notes
not the ORIGINAL solo

Well........???????

Haven't you guys figured out that Gerardo knows absolutely nothing about playing the guitar? Anyone who says that improvisation by a guitarist doesn't take talent or skill is obviously musically inept.

If I had a choice between a guitarist who improvises solos and keeps changing things up and one who plays solos note for note night after night, it really isn't a choice at all. Give me an improvisor any day of the week!!

Ergo, a guitarist like Caggiano!!

I'm near sure I read somewhere around the time of the reunion that Dan didn't always play the original solo note perfect, that he liked to change things around from night to night and improvise as well. So maybe .....

dan spitz it improvises
is bad musically
it fails some notes
not the ORIGINAL solo

Well........???????

:lol:

te ries de mi porque no hablo bien el ingles? acaso puedes tu hablar bien español maldito idiota? ( fucking idiot?)

soy profesor que guitarra y se que rob caggiano apesta tocando...:puke:

entendiste animal? :lol: :lol:

At least when I trash talk you, I know that you can understand what I've written, since you have some knowledge of the English language.

Say it in English or admit that you have no balls whatsoever.

Don't loose your cool over the dam gringos, Gerardo. Soon, very soon you will victoriously march through our rotten streets raping our women and eating our children. But until that happened you need to shut the fuck up, maricon... (see, I know some español :lol: )

Don't loose your cool over the dam gringos, Gerardo. Soon, very soon you will victoriously march through our rotten streets raping our women and eating our children. But until that happened you need to shut the fuck up, maricon... (see, I know some español :lol: )

MARICON? THATS ALL?:Smug: :lol: :lol:

aprendete esto gringo gafo:

PAJUO, GUEVON, PENDEJO, HIJO DE LA GRANDISIMA PUTA, IMBECIL, MAMAGUEVO, COÑO DE TU MADRE, HIJO DE ZORRA. ETC ETC ETC...

kiss for you...:oops: