Caught the show in cincy, Ohio last night anthrax

Gator smooth

New Metal Member
Sep 26, 2005
Just want to say it was great seeing the original crew back on stage.

Judas Priest is ok , but I was their to see Anthrax.

I wasn't disapointed ,being a former local bass player from back in the day.

I used to play there stuff like all the time with friends in the garage and in local
bars .

Just want to say with all the bad shit going on today it did me good to see the
crew get together and kick ass again!!!!!!!

Thanx Anthrax

Great to hear.. After reading Scott's post I was surprised to see that they are getting a 60 minute set.. I am dying to see this shit.. I hope they do a headlining tour soon.

:headbang: I went to the Anthrax / Judas Priest show in Cincinnati, Ohio sunday nite!!!
What better way to pass out stickers!!
I had bought the tickets BEFORE anthrax was announced as the opener so as you can imagine i :D :D was so PUMPED!!!!!!
I passed out stickers to people and then I put some on all the merchandise tables. I even had people point me out so people could ask me for the stickers!!! I had also decided to make a SIGN to hold up, Using the posters I was sent. I took a cardboard box, cut it to fit and put a handle to hold it up with. I walked around holding it up for almost a hour BEFORE ANTHRAX started..
I held it up during their set.. at the end of the show they we're thankg everyone for showing up then scott say" This song goes out to the guy who's been holding up our sign All night" :OMG: and then go's I AM THE LAW!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: and start the song!!!
I was the ONLY person with a sign!!!!! everyone around me congratulated me :worship: and said how cool that was that he mentioned my sign!!!!I have pics that i havent got devloped yet and pics of the stickers at the merchandise tables!!
Who else was there?? They can verify it!!
Mark AKA dudemonster!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: