CBGBS roll call

loebs

Oct 27, 2002
nj
http
I WON TICKETS!!!!!! I hope my friend can go if not ill let u guys know tomorrow for the spare one,, anyone win or is going?

Oh well ill start off sayin i went wit a aquantince from a show but geez what a serious person, by travelling to bayonne where she lives then takin the path train leaving around 2:15ish. but anywho,,

I got there promtly around 4 but the worker at CBGBs made fun of us so we went walkin around. we came early so we can get a good view of the boys cause i never been to this place before and heard it is a death trap, to my surprise we came back at 5 and i was still first in line though i let a girl and her friend cut cause they were nice people that came around the same time as well. It was so cool, all 4 of the band members would just come in and out smoke break or gettin stuff. John spent the most time outside dealing wit merchandise problems, and yes he still drives the car from the After Dark Video. lol There was some trouble for my friend cause she didnt have ID wit birthdate, since shes friends wit Slitzy's GF she mangaged to get in.

I got inside the place and it was exactly the way i saw it in pictures, stickers and posters wall to wall as far as the eye can see. the 2 people infront of me got chairs and sat by the side of the stage. i said why the side when i can be center? lol so i took a chair between ken and petes amps. everyone else thought it was then a sit down show cause of me and started doin the same but after a while everyone was standing cause chairs ran out haha

An hour later the lights and music stop and the boys hit the stage for a hour of pure negative power. All came out in hospital scrubs and Pete shining the flash light on the audience while screaming get the crowd goin, though kinda silent cause most the audience were close friends or old fans. Like my last TON show Pete's amp is still louder then Kens haha so for those techincal about sound at a TON show stay back. Pete got off beat a couple times, espically durin the new song "i dont wanna be me" but i cant blame them since it was their first show in almost 2 years. Of course they walked off for people to chant them back on for the almight classic encore of BLACK #1. All and all great show. Really weird since it was my first show i actually sat through a set haha but i did manage to headbang.

Set List
INTRODUCTION
I KNOW YOUR FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE
---------------
LOVE YOU TO DEATH
EVERYONE I LLOVE IS DEAD
GRAVITY
Black Sabbath intro(the song) into
CHRISTIAN WOMAN
-------------------
HEY BACCHUS
I DONT WANNA BE ME
-------------------
BLACK #1

I did not stay for the after party cause no point if ur not 21 yet haha but it was a hella of a long time gettin home but all worth it.

I did take pictures and will post them soon

223040typeonegative009.jpg

223040typeonegativeCBGBs003.jpg

223040typeonegativeCBGBs041.jpg

223040typeonegativeCBGBs025.jpg

223040typeonegativeCBGBs019.jpg

223040typeonegativeCBGBs010.jpg

223040typeonegativeCBGBs008.jpg

223040typeonegativeCBGBs029.jpg

223040typeonegativeCBGBs011.jpg

223040typeonegativeCBGBs040.jpg

223040typeonegativeCBGBs036.jpg

223040typeonegative010.jpg

223040typeonegativeCBGBs001.jpg

223040typeonegativeCBGBs026.jpg

loebs!!!! your krista's friend????? hehe.....im her friend too....lol. scarlett....ill post a pic of me so you know who i can remind you....