CD burning software with 0 index

Sony CD Architect: seiroulsy, the best program I've used for authoring a CD. Gives you tons of flexibilty with negative time tracks. I did an experimental CD where 3 tracks formed one big track, with the middle track being negative time prior to the third track so you would only hear it if you listened to it all the way through. If you skip tracks you missed 4 minutes of music haha

Sony CD Architect: seiroulsy, the best program I've used for authoring a CD. Gives you tons of flexibilty with negative time tracks. I did an experimental CD where 3 tracks formed one big track, with the middle track being negative time prior to the third track so you would only hear it if you listened to it all the way through. If you skip tracks you missed 4 minutes of music haha

hmmm, looks interesting but not free...

thanks so far!

yeah sony vegas/cd architect is awesome for this... I use Wave burner at the mo, and love it

This is cool!

I always wanted to have a hidden track before track 1. Would that be possible?

It depends on your cd writer...if it does support track 0 index, then yes, with Cd architect you can do hidden tracks prior to the rest of the cd!

This is cool!

I always wanted to have a hidden track before track 1. Would that be possible?
Yes, it's actually pretty easy. I render out all the audio I want to burn to CD is one big wave file and then place track number markers where I want the tracks to start and end. If you place the track one start marker a few minutes into the audio - the stuff prior to the marker will be negative time for track one (only found by holding back and rewinding to it).

I will usually leave a little a bit of silence prior to the negative time track so if the listener is rewinding to it and they accidently go farther than needed it doesn't automatically shoot them to the last track on the CD.

Also, CD Architech as a Redbook standard checker - so it's easy to make sure your CD falls within the redbook standards or not.