CD Pressing/Manufacturing...

NFMetalLegion

Dec 11, 2001
NF, Canada
Is there a company in NF that does this???? I don't mean CD-R's either, I mean the real deal!! I know of other Canadian companies that do this (the closest being in Halifax)...but I don't know of one locally.....anyone????????

I seem to have heard that a local act got some cd`s done by someone in Cornerbrook.
Im not sure who tho. i`ve also been thinking the same thing. It`s nice to keep it the family !

Fuck the place in halifax man, I know a place here in town that does professional replication for cheaper then most other places in canada, especially when you consider shipping costs on 500 CD's. It's called Tidemark Distribution, webpage www.tidemark.ca, phone number 754-8632. Theres also a place called Third Wave but I don't know the details on them, they are here in NF, 1-709-256-8009. There is also a guy in town who does short run pressing, which is basically CDR's with ink printed directly on them rather then a paper label. His name is Jody James, he has 2 phone numbers one is 753-3051, the other is 579-2876, and his email is jkjames@nf.sympatico.ca. Hope I helped, but remember that this shit doesnt come cheap, you're probably gonna have to put a grand or more into it. Later