CDs for sale

ikeaboy said:
Buy! Yis Downloadable Tight Kunts!

i've got 12 metal/doom etc cds ive found lying around here & i'd like to get rid of them fast!, all in perfect condition

€50 for the lot inclusive of p+p, (thats €4 a cd!! not to be missed!!), or will sell seperately @ these prices also inclusive of p+p. paypal accepted. delivery guaranteed with postage cert or registered @ €3 extra

Cathedral - Forest of Equilibrium - €7
Cathedral - Statik Majik - €7
Cathedral - In Memorium - €7
Katatonia - Tonights Decision - €8
Tiamat - Wildhoney - €8
Tiamat - Gaia digi-pak - €8
Tiamat - Skeleton Skeletron - €8
Beyond Dawn - Revelry - €8
Cemetary - Black Vanity - €6
Amorphis - Tales from the Thousand Lakes ltd. digi-pak + bonus - €8
Godsend - As The Shadows Fall - €6
Today Is The Day - Temple of the Morning Star - €8 ( kind of like Neurosis but more extreme )

pm me with any offers

cheers!
And isn't that too expensive?
bastard.

yep, unless some one wants me to post them which will cost round 10 euro by registered post/weight etc and a few quid for all my troubles, hence 4 euro per cd :D

why silver? ah theyre going into the bin in the maidin anyway, cant be arsed, i aint that bothered at this stage

you mean why have i binned them? beats me, i had a few copies of each left over from underground distro so... some of it was binned. no one wants to buy it, not even the second hand stores. the amount of pure shite demo tapes ive melted down is unreal, id have filled a fucking skip with them

lad youre aiming at the wrong market, the mekkal heads in ireland who'l bite the hand of you i bet...go to the gigs and set a stall up a la del boy

Bambi said:
lad youre aiming at the wrong market, the mekkal heads in ireland who'l bite the hand of you i bet...go to the gigs and set a stall up a la del boy

:tickled: but i wont do it on me own, id feel like a right plonker, might throw a few to ado butler if i see him.